Last updated 23 September 2021
This privacy notice provides information on the processing of your personal data as required under the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the “GDPR”).
We are Finbiosoft Oy (business ID 2439453-4), maker of Validation Manager, Results Manager, and EQA Manager. Finbiosoft is the data controller of the respective Data Subject’s personal data. For details about how to contact us, see the “How to contact us” section below.
The privacy notice is intended to serve information needs of natural persons who visit our websites (visitors), individuals who register to use our software services (customers), and individuals who register to attend our events (attendees) (collectively hereinafter “Data Subject(s)”.
Personal data we collect
We collect all or part of the following personal data when Data Subjects use our software services, requests for information through our websites, and participate in our business events:
- phone number
- email address
- profile picture that Data Subjects have provided us
- language selection
- usage data
- company name
- any other information Data Subjects can provide via form (in website)
In addition, we may collect the following technical or online behavior information that can be connected to Data Subjects (meaning that such information is also regarded as personal data):
- Data and analytics about Data Subjects’ use of our Services (e.g. logs)
- Data Subjects’ IP address
- Data Subjects’ device type and the operating system used
- General geographic location (e.g. country or city location) based on Data Subjects’ IP address
Purpose of processing personal data
We process Data Subjects’ personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate our software services
- To personalize our software services
- To provide customer support services
- To measure the performance of the software services
- To provide targeted marketing, advertising, newsletters
- To deliver product suggestions, service updates, promotional offers
- To conduct market and customer analysis
The personal data will be stored as long as needed for the purposes it has been collected for. After that, the personal data will be effectively deleted or made anonymous. Personal data may be, wholly or in part, retained for longer or shorter term if required by applicable law or if there is other justified reason to retain or delete them. In such a case, Data Subjects’ personal data shall be erased with no further delay after there is no longer any need for such a retention. We evaluate the necessity and accuracy of the personal data on a regular basis.
Data Subjects’ Rights
Data Subjects have the following data protection right:
- To access, correct, update or request a deletion of their personal data
- To object to or ask us to restrict the processing of their personal data
- To opt out of marketing communications we send them, at any time.
- To request, under certain preconditions, for a transfer of their personal data in structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
Data Subjects may exercise the above-stated rights by sending a written request to us. To opt out of the marketing communications we send them, Data Subjects can also exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe/opt out” link in those marketing communications.
If a Data Subject considers that its personal data is processed unlawfully, the Data Subject may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
If the processing of personal data is based on consent, the Data Subject has a right to withdraw such consent at any time. Please note that this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to the withdrawal.
We may not provide the software services to a Data Subject that refuses the processing of its personal data.
We sustain technical, physical and administrative measures designed for security to protect personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or alteration, such as data encryption, firewalls, physical access controls, and authorization controls.
How to contact us
- Data controller: Finbiosoft Oy, Business ID 2439453-4 (Finland)
- Mail address: Linnoitustie 4 A, 02600 Espoo, Finland
Please note that other third parties (our data partners) may be data controllers of Data Subject’s personal data.
List of Third Parties with Whom Personal Information May Be Shared
|HubSpot||Analytics for websites
To manage customer data and sales pipeline